A sporty weekend, for the real nature lover.
Combine sportmanship with culinary enjoyment and you are guaranteed to return home reborn. With a cycling map in hand, you can make a wonderful cycling or walking tour. This day you are guaranteed to be suprised by relaxing National Park Zuid-Kennermerland. After this sporty outing, you can enjoy the cooking skills of our chef in the evening, after which you will undoubtedly settle down on your soft bed, tired but satisfied.
The package includes:
- A welcome refreshment at check-in;
- One day bike rental on one of the days;
- A walking or cycling map to discover the Zuid-Kennemerland National Park;
- Cremer's four-course menu in our restaurant on the beletage of the Country Estate on the day of arrival (excluding other drinks);
- Two nights in a Patio Room in our Wellness Wing;
- Two days of extensive breakfast buffet in "Het Souterrain";
- Access to Spa & Wellness' t Princenbosch.
This package also provides you with access to 't Princenbosch Spa & Wellness, including use of bathrobe and slippers. Click here for 't Princenbosch Spa & Wellness opening hours. You also have the option of making free use of our Fitness facilities.
This package can be supplemented with the following options:
- All our packages can be booked in combination with an alternative room type in the manor house. You can explore the various options here;
- An additional night in the same room;
- A wine pairing package with dinner;
- A wellness treatment. You can read more about this below.
Make your stay even more relaxing with a treatment from one of our wellness therapists. Our treatments are inspired by traditions and beauty rituals from all over the world. They include essential oils from Egypt, scented balms from Polynesia and natural fruit acids from Indonesia.